Last updated 17th March 2022
- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING & HOW TO CONTACT THEM?
- For the purposes of applicable data protection law, the "controller" processing your Personal
Idealz Holding ("Idealz", "We", "Us" or "Our").
- For the purposes of applicable data protection law, the "controller" processing your Personal Information is:
- COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The type of information We collect from you is either personal to you, or is general in nature:
- Personal Information: When you register on the Platform as a member, update your information, purchase any goods or services, take part in promotions or send emails to Us, you provide Us with information that We store and process. Such information may include your name, address, phone number, email address, credit and debit card information, purchase and transaction history, interests, your image, your gender, age, location, nationality and other similar information.
- General Information: We also receive and/or automatically collect more general information from and about you as a result of your visits to, and use of, the Platform. This general information can include information such as your IP address, the date and time you access the Platform, length of time you spend on the Platform, your browsing history (recorded by the text and graphics files that compose that page), the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to Our Platform, and other similar information.
- COLLECTING AND USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The Personal Information We collect from you in the course of rendering Our services will be processed for the purposes set out below.
- We collect your credit/debit card information to allow you to make purchases of goods / services on the Platform. All credit/debit cards details and Personal Information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- We collect your image and voice for the purposes of promoting you as the winner of any Prize Draws.
- Most of the Platform can be used without giving Us any information. However, certain services may involve the collection of information from you. We use this information to provide you with a better service, and in particular to: keep internal records; improve Our products, services and the Platform; communicate with you if you have ordered, purchased or participated in anything on the Platform; contact you for market research purposes; and provide you with information about new opportunities, promotions, special offers and other information that We may feel is relevant to you. If you contact Us via the Platform, or via email to the contacts set out on the Platform, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We collect general information to help Us make the Platform more useful to users (including to help Us assess content of interest to visitors), and for other purposes such as determining the Platform's technical design specifications and identifying system performance or problem areas, for tracking activity on the Platform, preparing reports, assessing trends, and otherwise monitoring the way in which the Platform is being used none of which would be in a way that personally identifies any users.
- NON-DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Keeping your Personal Information secure and preventing unauthorized access is of utmost priority to Us, and We take all steps reasonably necessary to protect your Personal Information against any unauthorised access, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction. Whilst We have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to secure and safeguard your Personal Information, We will not be held responsible for any unauthorised access by third parties and We cannot guarantee that the Personal Information provided by you or that is transmitted via the Platform or by e-mail is totally secure and safe.
- We encourage you to keep any passwords you use confidential and to be careful to avoid "phishing" scams where someone may send you an electronic message that appears to be from Us asking for your Personal Information. We will not request your ID or password through electronic messages.
- USE OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS AND GOOGLE TRACKING PIXELS
SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
YOUR MARKETING PREFERENCES
- You may choose to receive or not receive marketing communications from Us by indicating your preferences.
- You can click "unsubscribe" in any marketing electronic communications We send you, or by sending Us an email at email@example.com.
- On the Platform, you can choose whether you wish to receive marketing communications from Us.
- Any marketing by Us, or any third parties on Our behalf, will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws and include (where applicable) methods to allow you to express your preferences (including the possibility of being removed from Our advertising and marketing lists as set out above).
- YOUR RIGHTS
- Where the processing of your Personal Information is subject to data protection laws, you have certain data subject rights. Depending on the applicable law, these include:
- Access: you have the right to request information about how We process your Personal Information.
- Rectification: you have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate Personal Information about you and for any incomplete Personal Information about you to be completed.
- Transfer: you have the right to request a transfer of your Personal Information.
- Erasure: you have the right to have your Personal Information erased.
- Restriction: you have the right to restrict the processing of your Personal Information in some cases.
- Objection: you have the right to object to processing in some circumstances, including for automated processing.
- In addition to the above, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Information at any time. Such withdrawal has no effect on any processing of your Personal Information that has occurred prior to the withdrawal of your consent.
- If you have any questions about the type of Personal Information We hold about you or wish to exercise any of your data subject rights, please send a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION